Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday's Table: Sun Tea

It is raining outside today on October 18th. We can't see the sun, and the leaves on the tree's are turning a bright and satisfying yellow. This means one thing only. The amount of sun the tree's have had is reducing and now the season of Fall or Autumn is upon us, regardless of it Fall has already come. It is here now, and today. We can't argue with Mother Nature. She sends the clear message irregardless of the calendar! We have been enjoying Sun Tea lately, and it was my way of making the Summer drag on by. As the crisp yellow leaves fell onto my yard this morning, I decided to give Sun Tea another try. I put cold water into the jar, added a big tea bag and set it out, in the rain, without any sun. In 1 hour, I had delicious tea. Just to prevent any bacteria from growing, make sure you put this in the fridge right away!
Enjoy! Jyotsna

No comments: