A snapshot into the days and lives of Jyotsna and her kids!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Ravi's choir
Last night we were treated to a gorgeous evening while listening to Ravi's choir sing. I haven't heard music so beautifully performed in a very long time.
I only wish my photo could have captured the uniqueness and beauty.
Hi there! Long time no chat! This was a practice right before the concert, and this boy jumped the gun so to speak and got dressed in his robe. All the kids and adults dressed in red robes.
I know, he looks either really special, or like he did something bad. LOL
2 comments:
Why is the one boy in red?
Hi there! Long time no chat! This was a practice right before the concert, and this boy jumped the gun so to speak and got dressed in his robe. All the kids and adults dressed in red robes.
I know, he looks either really special, or like he did something bad. LOL
Post a Comment