I bought a box of it recently, and when opening it this morning to have a bowl, it suddenly occurred to me that
there were fewer ounces in the cereal than before. It
used to be 14 ounces (not much by far) and now the bag is half full, using the same sized box. I hate whenever I
get cheated. I'm not feeling very peaceful right now.
Why is this cereal so expensive? I know this is silly
but why don't they call it Sponsership Cereal, since that is what they are really doing, sponsering people in different organizations.
I thought I'd share a picture to drive my point across.
1 comment:
Jyotsna, I've heard that many food companies are doing this now. Instead of raising prices, which would be too much a shock to consumers, they instead make the portion smaller but charge the same price. Candy bars do this, ice cream, coffee... I think it is called "stealth marketing". I don't like it! (ps I like Peace cereal too, it's tasty!)
Post a Comment