I found a three bedroom (9 foot ceilings!) house that I love. This adorable house is calling out to me. I really like it, the land with it and the overall charm that eludes the house and properties. There is a 1000 sq. ft. building behind the house, and I have it earmarked for my massage practice! Check it out!

Jyotsna
2 comments:
What a beautiful house! It would be awesome to set up your massage practice there. No commute!
I can't help but have a wee little bit of envy. That house would go for nearly $1 million here. Homeownership is an impossibility for our family now. Maybe ever. :( :(
Amy,
Really? 1 million? That is hard to imagine. What are the salaries for massage therapist in your area?
I probably wouldn't be able to afford rent there!!
For me, living in a small rural community, and being able to own a house like this, makes me feel like I can be more of a stay at home mom that I wish to be.
I may eventually get to the point where I keep the kids at home after school (they are doing Taikwando after school now) and have a babysitter watch them, help with home work. Meanwhile, while I run back and forth between my massage practice, and the house, I can cook dinner, check my emails and play with the kids.
And of course, my commute is 20 minutes right now, but will be only 30 seconds if we get this house.
I also thought about using some of that shop as a yoga studio, and holding classes there. There is room for one massage space (closed in) for an open floored yoga studio, (currently there is also a tanning bed in there too), and I could have a business that supports my kids and me fully, without needing child support or dad! (wink!)
Post a Comment