So when I was reading my "lost" journal, I found it very interesting that we had picked out baby names for Ravi, who we thought would be a girl.
If he had been a girl, he would have been named either Priya, Supriya, Geeta, Marissa, Nicole, Prisada, Annise or Rehka. We would have given middle names of Ann, Elizabeth or Rose.
The boy names we had choosen were Ravi, Rajiv, Raja (the name of our dog now!!!) Sanjiv or Caelin (which is Scottish).
Further in the journal was an adoption announcement for a little girl named Priya Elizabeth, born March 1999, arrived July 15th 1999. This was obviously a fictitious daughter, who we were hoping for. The funny thing is that I had forgotten all about that name when we adopted Lakshmi, and then our beloved Priya arrived into our lives by surprise. We named her Priya Sarojini Elizabeth. Lakshmi's name is Lakshmi Selena Rose. Both of my girls got family names, which I had planned way back in 1999.
Seems that they were indeed intended for our family. Gives me the shivers!
No comments:
Post a Comment