The girls will be in a Spring Concert at their Mothers Day Out tomarrow. I love going to these things. Some kid always says something that their parent will cringe hearing from the stage. I always hope my girls don't do it. Last time Priya talked none stop during the winter holiday concert! She was cute tho!
They will wear their spring green Easter dresses tomarrow, and I hope they still fit. They wore them last year. I plan to go to the consignment shop tomarrow to see what they have, just in case I can find something affordable for them. They had lots of pretty dresses there last time, but the prices hadn't come down yet. I wish I had my new digital camera. I have missed so many photo op's this year. Ravi was honored at school for being on honor roll since the beginning of the year (we won't see that this time however : ( All the cameras were flashing, except for Ravi. I asked a friend to take a picture of Ravi when she got her daughter, as they are in the same class, but I have yet to see the photo. Priya was in an Indian talent contest back this summer, all dressed in her Indian lengha choli, including her good jewelry, but I didn't have a working camera. So the plan is to get one shortly. After all I can get a good one for $160 at Walmart. The prices have come down so much since I bought my first one three years ago.
Well, off to see the girls practice!
Jyotsna
No comments:
Post a Comment