Honor Roll
It is the joy of my life to announce that Ravi got Honor Roll at school. All A's & B's on his report card! I was so pleased with him that I took him out and bought him a remote control car to reward his hard work!
It's magic!
123 Magic is a behaviour modification program...both book and video. It has had a big impact on the kids. They are behaving most of the time, even Ravi. We tried this a while back, but I didn't even have a few minutes to devote to this book to read it in full at the time, that I never got it off the ground. The video is the way to go! It was easy to start and stop, and I could put it on pause, or rewind, with very little effort, and also was able to use it before I even finished watching the video. Incredible!
Otherwise...
Other than all the above, I am progressing nicely at school, altho I am not nearly close to being an honor roll student! I made a C on my last test, which bummed me out. I am taking the attitude that my mom took when she was in school with three kids...."be glad you passed!".
Now if I can manage to pass over all on my program, I will be able to take the national boards.
At our house, Sunday night is for watching Extreme Makeover, Home Edition. I actually have an application I have printed off, and plan to send it in. While our home is not the worst, it is pretty bad. I would be so thrilled to have them come to our home and fix it! :)
Jyotsna
No comments:
Post a Comment