Yes, that was Volvo! Shame on you! It is finally ready! I did the shake down cruise yesterday, and it is working fine. Needs an alinement on the front, but otherwise is cruising just fine!
The kids were SO excited about riding in it. We haven't had airconditioning in our other car for two years, and you just can't live in the Mid-South without it. We did live, but summers have been very difficult.
The car looks great, the kids aren't fighting as much anymore, and everyone has MORE space. And best of all, I can get my massage table in the back. It's a 240 station wagon. Yeah! Me driving a station wagon...but it really is great. I can ride 3 more people besides the kids and me, and for the first time can pick visitors up from the airport, something I haven't been able to do since the Volvo broke down.
(happy dance!)
Oh, and I think I want to buy a bicycle rickshaw to carry the kids around in. With the cost of gas (it was about $25 for gas for the Volvo) I would love to save the money! b
Feel free to post a response here. Be nice please!
Jyotsna
No comments:
Post a Comment