
I was gently corrected about this subject.
When Food Storage people start thinking about and talking about food storage, images of wheat berries, brown rice and oatmeal permeate the mind's spaces. Recenly on a forum I frequent, several women discussed how to "cope" with the food storage depression.
There is no other way to cope than to store certain foods which will allow you to make something sweet and something chocolatey! : ) Yes, hard core food storage junky's store Morale Foods!
So, what's in your "Morale Storage"? What must you have in your food storage, your larder or your pantry if dooms day comes, or half of California or Tennessee falls into the cracks of the earth from an Earthquake?
I know that this little lady here will see food storage in a different light from now on. Thanks to the mama's at the forum who enlightened me. Good thing I didn't have to wait to know about that!
And thanks to all who have corrected my spelling! : )
Jyotsna
No comments:
Post a Comment