I watch Youtube videos with the kids frequently. Youtube is like going to school sometimes. You can literally learn so much there. Priya and I watched the trailer to Jurrasic Park today. She loves dinosaurs, and heard me talking about the Jurrasic Park movie, and about the effects like the part in the video where they were in the jeep, and the cup of water in the cup holder was moving and the water was forming rings. I showed her how you can put a cup of water on the cabinet and bang your hands on the cabinet and make it shake. I like to do movie myth busters with my kids, showing how they created the effect. Anyway, she is dying to see the whole movie now, even though I told her they drop a cow into the pit with a dinosaur and it is slaughtered immediately. So I will check it out at Blockbuster tonight, and see if it is PG. I can't see how it is, so she may not get to watch the movie for a while.
Anyway, I got way off track to tell about this video a friend emailed to me. The hamster is an average hamster, and stuffs four carrots and some bird seed into his cheeks. Then they reverse the video, and you see the hamster moving backwards and all the food coming out. I get lots of pleasure out of things like this. I know, I am strange! I laughed so hard watching the video!!
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. We ended up on a search of videos about hamsters, and even found one where a snake made friends with a hamster, instead of eating it. They actually cuddle up together.
Enjoy!
Jyotsna
Click Here to Advertise on My Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment