

Before I bought my Dell laptop, I had a Gateway desktop computer. I bought it new in 1998, and filled it with photos of my son. By the time 2005 came, it was a mess, and I could no longer use it. There were several viruses on it and I really needed it fixed. I was able to buy a new laptop in 2006, and started filling it with my new photos. What I really regret is never having gotten my old computer repaired so that I could get the old photos moved to my new computer.
I had a website and blog way back when, and I uploaded photos of my kids all the time. Finally I thought to go to those sites and right click and get back many of the photos floating around on the internet. They don't look the same as they did the day I took these photos, so I enhanced them a bit to improve them. Here (above)are some of the old photos. Hope you enjoy them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of my most favorite old photos, because this was my first full day home with Ravi, after arriving home from four months in India in November 1997.




Click Here to Advertise on My Blog
1 comment:
.
Post a Comment