Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Movies and wedding dresses


The other day, we went to Blockbuster to pick up the movie Flicka, about a girl who loved a mustang. It was a really powerful movie by the way. On the way to Blockbuster, we decided to stop inside the the wedding dress store and from the moment we stepped inside the store, the girls were planning MY wedding. I couldn't believe they were doing that, but Priya told me that if she was ever going to get a daddy, I was going to have to get married again!

I really got a big kick out of that. I do hope however, to find a wonderful man, one who loves me for all I am, and who I have many things in common with. I would say that if he doesn't adore my kids, that would be a problem. Priya is really banking of finding a daddy before she is 8, and she is 7 right now!

When I think back to my wedding, one thing that Chandra and I wanted our wedding invitation to point out was that we were different yet alike. Boy did we hit the nail on the barrel head! Different more like it. Sadly, what we did not have down was the "alike" part, or else our marriage may have survived.

Perhaps if I get married again, I will opt for the wedding announcement card instead, that says something like this, "By the time you get this card, we will be half way to Hawaai. Could you plan our reception on our return?" LOL!

I particularly like this wedding save the date card, "Russian Roulette".

What I REALLY REALLY look forward to is the day that I move out of this house with my future man! I'll send out this wedding moving card, "Strap Er Up".

Please check out their main site.

No matter if I get married or not I truely hope it will be with a man who will satisfy me on the inside and out!

Anyway, when I get married, I want a dress like this!

Jyotsna



Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

No comments: