Today the girls had Brownie Scouts and all was going well. The girls made elastic bead bracelets. Outside after we were ready to leave, they had a foot race, and Priya fell flat on her hip! Poor thing. She began to cry and of course there was blood. I carried her to the bench and looked at her hip, and it looked like it was more than just a small abrasion. I could see more than just the first skin layer. I worry that my X will take me to court over these small things, so I take the kids whenever there is anything like this, that could be construed as abuse.
At the doctor’s office, he said it wasn’t just a simple abrasion. He cleaned it up and put medicine on it, and covered it. I could have done that at home, but honestly I hated to hear about this in court. So, I spent $30.00’s on the co-pay. Well, that’s better than being accused of child abuse!
This is where the advertising comes in (plus I just lost $30!!). In the Permanent Parenting Plan, it says that the parents must have insurance coverage, and I would be the recipient in the even that he would die or lose his ability to work, and vice versa. I am checking out an insurance company for term life insurance. And frankly, I am wondering how to cover my sister and brother in law in the event that I die and they need to care for my kids. Stranger things have happened. What I thought was cool was that this company offers Money Back Life Insurance . The biggest concern for me when I quit working at Life Blood, was that I would no longer have access to Family Insurance Plans. If you are interested in getting an Insurance Quote, contact Advantage Term Life!
Jyotsna
No comments:
Post a Comment