Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Newborn Wool Soaker and Hat Set


I am almost finished on a new wool soaker *Apple Greens* and hat set. Check out a photo of the almost completed soaker and matching hat.

I also have an auction for *Fire*, a colorful infant hat.















Here's the matching hat


















Jyotsna

1 comment:

Low Carb Ketogenic Diets said...

Great Blogg. Thanks for letting me visit. You might find this link helpful. If you do, could you please link to me. how do i stop comment spam?
"I just ordered the Speed Fighting 101 system this afternoon, and I've spent the last couple of hours going over it. This system is right on. I've got to tell you how I heard about Speed Fighting 101."

"I'm a bouncer at a large nightclub, and once in awhile, well, just about every night, someone's got to stir sh**. Last night I heard a commotion aways off from where I was stationed. The place was crowded, as usual, and it took me a few seconds to get through the crowd."

"What I found when I got to where the commotion was coming from, was a gal, slight build, early twenties, holding this big guy face down on the floor. She had his shoulder, arm and hand twisted in such a way that he was about to ball like a baby, and everybody standing around was clapping and cheering."

"I asked her where she learned how to do that, cause she was just a little thing, and she said to check out Speed Fighting.com, so here I am. Great stuff, Lance! I'm gonna use your techniques for sure!"