All three kids are taking swimming lessons this week. "Ms. Becky" is wonderful. This is the same instructor Ravi took lessons from in 2002. It was great to see Lakshmi and Priya on the steps in the pool, not hanging on to me, pulling off my neck or screaming! They followed along with all the rules and lessons, and while Lakshmi wasn't "cool" about the swimming lessons after all, she still followed along.
Priya is a fish! I have said this before. Last summer, she would have been swimming if I had take out the last two floats from her swimming vest.
Ravi is doing well, finally. He was so affraid of the water before, that he couldn't relax. But he is doing great now. I suspect he will be in the deep in before the end of the week. He was in the intermediate level yesterday.
Pictures to follow, tomarrow maybe!
Jyotsna
No comments:
Post a Comment