Monday, April 11, 2005

Getting a car!

Well, it seems my time has come for a new car! I drove a 1990 Geo Prizm for several years, then got a 1989 Volvo wagon and I am currently driving that. The Volvo is going down hill quickly, and stalled in an intersection recently. Also I no longer have A/C. Now with the heat of summer upon us (I was super-sweaty on Friday!) I need a new car that requires me nothing more than to check the oil and have it changed.

So, I started looking at cars some time back and have finally decided upon a Honda. It will be either the CRV or Element. I will post a photo of the car once I have it, hopefully in the next 30 days or less!

Jyotsna

1 comment:

Indiamommy said...

Hi there, registered comments are working fine. If you still like to leave comments, you must be registered. I think this will fish out those who are being ugly to me. : )

Jyotsna