Friday, January 21, 2005

House Hunting

We have been house hunting recently, and found a house yesterday that has 4 bedrooms, 2 baths and is right in the part of town we are looking. It has a large den, a living room, dining room, and I think the best part is the kids rooms, that are attached by a bathroom just for them.

Only down side is that the garage needs to be closed in. We could probably do that within a year after buying. The house is absolutely beautiful. So spacious, that I don't even know if we have enough furniture to put in it. The den would be the place where we spend most of our time. It has built in cabinets, for the tv, for cd's, for books, for everything we would want in that room. It is almost half the size of our present house!

The kitchen isn't large, but it is spacious. Lots of storage space in the kitchen, and all over the house, something we don't have here. The back has a nice deck, a patio, and even an inlaw cottage which looks to be about 50 years old. Must have been on the property before the house was built. Very interesting. I could see us fixing up that little cottage for a play house, or maybe even for a personal get away for mommy...when ever we had a babysitter. I am so excited. Now, the key is to get our house cleaned up, devoid of excess junk and toys, and do some minor repairs...then get it on the market before this lovely house sells!

I have no doubt that our house will sell within 2 weeks.
Wow...I am thrilled, and hope that house is mine. I dreamt about it all night.

Jyotsna

No comments: